Top Flights Stairlifts main aim is to give the best service we possibly can. This is why we are offering you the chance to purchase our extended warranty. Our extended warranty cover is unique, as unlike other companies, we offer you the choice of 5 warranties, each tailored to suit your individual requirements.
1 to 5 years cover for Straight Stairlifts prices start from £215.00
Call Out Priority
As a Top Flight Stairlift customer with an extended warranty you will automatically take priority over a non-contract customer. ie If you require a visit by one of our engineers, your call will take priority. We will endeavour to get to your home within 24 hours to diagnose and rectify the problem.
Included in the cost of the extended warranty is a Annual Service. One of our fully trained engineers will call, by appointment, once a year to fully service and inspect the stairlift keeping it in first class condition for added peace of mind. If we find a problem with the stairlift whilst servicing, we will repair and replace faulty parts, if necessary under the Terms of your Contract, free of charge.
New For Old
If you decide to take out a Three or Five Year Extended Warranty cover within sixty days of your stairlift being installed, we will include a “new for old” exchange service if spare parts for the lift become unobtainable or if the stairlift proves to be uneconomical to repair.
Terms And Conditions of Contract
- The Top Flight Stairlifts Extended Warranty cover will commence the day the stairlift manufactures warranty expires, which is twelve months from the date of installation.
- Top Flight Stairlifts will service and inspect the stairlift annually for the term of the contract.
- Top Flight Stairlifts will give you priority in the unfortunate event of your stairlift breaking down.
- All call outs, labour and spare parts are included in your Extended Warranty cover.
- Top Flight Stairlifts will not be held responsible for repairs and supplying parts caused by misuse, neglect or damage inflicted to the stairlift by the owner or any associate during the term of the cover.
- In the event of a reported breakdown, there will be a call out charge if no fault is detected.
- Top Flight Stairlifts will guarantee to repair your stairlift unless spare parts are unobtainable. However, if you take out a three year or five year extended warranty within sixty days of your stairlift being installed, we will guarantee to replace your stiarlift, like for like if replacement parts are not available.
- Top Flight Stairlifts Extended Warranties are not transferable to new homeowners. We will, however continue your warranty if you move to a new property with a compatible staircase and we carry out the re-fitting at a reasonable cost to yourselves.
- Top Flight Stairlifts Extended Warranties cannot be taken out after the manufacturers warranty expires.
- Removing and re-fitting of your stairlift in the event of floor covering being replaced must be carried out by a Top Flight engineer, at the customer’s expense in order not to invalidate the warranty.